What We Do
Insurance and broking
- An insurance broker is a specialist in insurance and risk management. We can act on behalf of our clients and provide advice in any area related to insurance in Azerbaijan.
- A broker will help you identify your individual and/or business risks to help you decide what to insure, and how to manage those risks in other ways. We will go thought all specific types of insurance or industry, so our client gets what is needed for risk control.
- Insurance brokers can give you technical advice that can be very useful if you need to make a claim, so we will hold your hand in case you face a loss.
- A broker will explain your policy to you and advise you if there are any special situations you need to know about.
- Brokers are aware of the terms and conditions, benefits and exclusions and costs of a wide range of competing insurance policies, so they can help you find the most appropriate cover for your own circumstances.
- Some insurance policies can be complicated, and an insurance broker can help you understand the details of a policy and also work out what level of cover you need, so that you can make sure you are properly protected.
- Brokers can prepare a customized insurance and risk management program for you or your business, where they design the policies, negotiate the terms with insurance companies and place the cover with the insurer.
- By including a risk management program, which puts some of the responsibility for risk prevention and loss minimization on you or your business, you can reduce costs for insurance.
- Property, health and liability insurance providers face a number of very different challenges, many of which can be solved or at least mitigated by well-designed reinsurance solutions.
- These can range from basic risk transfer to protect companies against claims experience on facultative business or get a package automatic reinsurance protection for the whole portfolio.
- Depending on the complexity of the risk, we can find the necessary reinsurance capacity in the global market, as well as offer solutions in the local market for the distribution of risk.
- Our task is to show in practice that an individual approach and many years of experience of a broker leads to the successful completion of even the most complex projects.
- Brokers can help arrange and place the cover with the chosen insurer and can often provide advice on how to make the most of your insurance budget.
- Insurance brokers have access to many different insurance products and, because they deal with a range of insurance companies directly, sometimes brokers have access to products that are not available to most customers.
- Brokers can often find you a good deal on insurance because they have a thorough understanding of the insurance market and can negotiate terms on your behalf.